Attend Goalkeeper Sessions: If you have a Team session and Goalkeeper Session at the same time speak with your head coach about attending the goalkeeping session.
- Be early and ready: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start of training to prepare physically, mentally and for movement preparation
- Be prepared: Gloves, Appropriate Clothing and Shinguards
- Special Medication: Make sure you bring any special medication (inhalers)
- Work Together: We have good training groups of goalkeepers. It is important that we continue to push ourselves. We want to raise the level of our play and push all the goalkeepers in our group improve and have success.
- Missing a Session: Please email if you are going to miss a session.
Keeper Training Schedule:
- Boys and Girls U10 - U11 Wednesdays: 7:00 - 7:35 PM CFSC
- Boys and Girls U12 - U14 Tuesdays: 5:30 - 7:00 PM CFSC
- Boys and Girls U15 - U19 Thursdays: 5:30 - 7:00 PM CFSC