Attend Goalkeeper Sessions: If you have a Team session and Goalkeeper Session at the same time speak with your head coach about attending the goalkeeping session.
- Be early and ready: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start of training to prepare physically, mentally and for movement preparation
- Be prepared: Gloves, Appropriate Clothing and Shinguards
- Special Medication: Make sure you bring any special medication (inhalers)
- Work Together: We have good training groups of goalkeepers. It is important that we continue to push ourselves. We want to raise the level of our play and push all the goalkeepers in our group improve and have success.
- Missing a Session: Please email if you are going to miss a session.
Goal Keeper Training is open to non-club members and siblings, ages 9-18 years of age, at a monthly fee of $50
Click Here for Registration
Keeper Training Schedule:
- Goalkeeper Training U10-U12: No Goal Keeper Training for November and December
- Goalkeeper Training U13-U14: Tuesdays 5:30 – 7:00 PM Capital HS
- Goalkeeper Training U15-U19: Thursdays 5:30 – 7:00 PM Capital HS