2021-2022 All Inclusive Player Fees
|Training sessions per week||2||2||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3|
|Tournaments (in addition to State Cup)||2||2||2||2||3||3||4||4||4||4||4|
|Approximate # League Games||20||20||20||20||20||20||14||14||14||14||14|
|State Cup included||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Summer Camps (2)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Extra Summer High School Training||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Skills Training Center||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Fall and Spring Friday night finishing and goalkeeping||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|Under the Lighs winter program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No||No||No||No|
|College Fit Finder||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|College Fit Finder Workshops (2 per year)||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Fit for 90||No||No||No||No||No||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|All Inclusive Fee||1,500||1,500||2,200||2,200||2,400||2,400||2,600||2,600||2,600||2,600||2,600|
Once you click “Accept” in your child’s invitation email, you will be able to make a lump sum payment with a credit card for the total amount owed, or choose to pay 12-monthly installments by using a credit card until the total amount is paid off. Blackhills FC accepts VISA, Mastercard and Discover.
Included with your all-inclusive player fee
· All Player Registration Fees, Club Administrative Fees, Field Rental Fees, Referee Fees and Washington Youth Soccer Fees.
· All Tournaments (2-4 a year depending on your age group). This includes WYS Presidents Cup and USYS Washington State Championships for the age groups that participate. Talk to your coach about how many tournaments the team will attend and when the team will attend them.
· Technical Director Fee. James Charette has been a Technical Director for youth soccer for 21 years; involved in Washington coaching education for 23 years and served as the Director of Coach Development for WA Youth Soccer; U.S. Soccer National Staff Instructor, and holds a U.S. Soccer “A” License.
· Head and assistant coach fees. Our coaches are required to have the appropriate level USSF license for their level of coaching. All of our coaches are Safesport Certified and Risk Management Certified.
· Year-round Team Training: Your child can practice with other teams (with approval from the team’s coach) if they miss a practice or feel they want additional training.
· All programs offered by BFC - including Skills, Under the Lights, camps etc.
· College Fit Finder
If you have any questions, contact the Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org